Communication and Listening
AIM OF THE TRAINING
Communication is a widely known but rarely defined act of human being or in other words an art. Any person, who is aware of delicacies of the art of communication, would not face with much trouble either in social life or in professional life.
‘Communication and Listening' module covers two different dimensions of life at the same time. One of them is to teach the methods to give verbal and non verbal communication messages. The second one is the part of ‘correct and active listening' to interpret those messages in a correct way.
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
• stages of the process of communication
• reasons of false and incomplete Communication
• importance of non verbal Communication
• methods of establishing an effective two-sided communication
• methods of Active Listening