Teaching how to use Body language which is the most important stand of verbal communication and teaching the meanings of the body language of your counterpart.
CONTENT OF THE TRAINING:
• What is body language?
• Why is body language important?
• Hand-arm-wrist movements and their meanings
• Body language and lie; your body has the clues of you!
• Hand shaking types and their meanings
• Mimics and their meanings
• Eye movements
• Other common behavior
• Accessories and their meanings
• Region and owning behavior
• Table and sitting order
• Status symbols
• Effect of colors
• Colors and work discipline